We have an immediate requirement for Fraud Prevention & Revenue Assurance Role . Pls find the details below: Company: Telecom Sector Location : BKC, Mumbai Position: Consultant – Fraud Prevention & Revenue Assurance (Third Party payroll position) Experience : Freshers / min 1 year experience. knowledge on Telco Fraud Prevention and other Revenue assurance activities Should be good in excel Qualification-B.E./ B.Tech or other equivalent qualification Open to work in shifts (24*7), 6days working, week off will depend on the roaster Role:
The role requires Hands-on Experience in Telecom Fraud Management tools and knowledge of Fraud Monitoring process for Voice traffic The role requires reasonable knowledge of Telecom equipments like Network, Switches, Routers, Mediation, Billing system etc. Job Description:
- Performing various activities under Fraud Monitoring and Prevention operations such as.
- Monitoring suspicious traffic, defining and validating rules, effective closure of fraud alerts etc.
- Conduct timely and thorough investigation of cases referred for fraud incidents, misuse of systems / revenue leakage / fraudulent usage, etc.
- – Fraud risk assessment, monitoring and analysis, prevention of fruad and revenue leakage
- Billing checks and audits
- MIS and Reports for higher management
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and support to function
- Timely tracking, analysis and alerts
- Timely closure of issues
- Periodical review of fraud riks management
If you are interested, send your updated resume to kshireesha@Lobostaffing.com, along with following details: , Other details